This page has moved to a new address.

inspiring interiors

Monkey & Squirrel - Charlotte NC Photographer: inspiring interiors

Monkey & Squirrel - Charlotte NC Photographer

I'm Jenn, a stay at home/work at home mama to Penny, wife to Evan, and daughter, sister, and friend to a lot more. I absolutely love capturing beautiful every day moments from behind my lens, and I'm doing my best to do just that!

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

inspiring interiors

a few of my favorite rooms i've been collecting...




one thing is clear... i do believe i'm coveting some white walls!!!

sources
1 * 2 * 3 * 4&5 * 6 * 7 * 8


ps... don't forget to enter the stitch machine giveaway going on now!


Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger MDS said...

I love the country kitchen *and* the modernism/nature combo of that branch supporting lighting! Any interior designer would despair of having me as a client -- I love an eclectic look! These are all so different in terms of style, but clearly those white walls in each are whispering sweet nothings in your ear :)

April 20, 2011 at 4:07 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home