This page has moved to a new address.

caravan of dreams

Monkey & Squirrel - Charlotte NC Photographer: caravan of dreams

Monkey & Squirrel - Charlotte NC Photographer

I'm Jenn, a stay at home/work at home mama to Penny, wife to Evan, and daughter, sister, and friend to a lot more. I absolutely love capturing beautiful every day moments from behind my lens, and I'm doing my best to do just that!

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

caravan of dreams

i have spotted the traveling home of my dreams...






gypsy bowtop caravans originally spotted here...

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger Jess [tenpenny splendid] said...

So pretty! I want to go to whatever that gathering of caravans and teepees is in that one photo. How fun looking!

February 16, 2011 at 1:50 PM  
Blogger Diana Mieczan said...

Awww..so perfect and pretty for summer trip:) Love:)
Kisses

February 16, 2011 at 2:59 PM  
Blogger kitten roar said...

i just got that really crazy gut clenching feeling of WANT!!!!! when i looked at these. so amazing.

February 16, 2011 at 4:06 PM  
Blogger blue moss said...

my hubs always says that when we retire he wants to get a trailer and travel the country...and i say, drop me off at the nearest hotel.
this could change my mind!
happy day to you

February 17, 2011 at 9:44 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home