This page has moved to a new address.

new goodies for me!

Monkey & Squirrel - Charlotte NC Photographer: new goodies for me!

Monkey & Squirrel - Charlotte NC Photographer

I'm Jenn, a stay at home/work at home mama to Penny, wife to Evan, and daughter, sister, and friend to a lot more. I absolutely love capturing beautiful every day moments from behind my lens, and I'm doing my best to do just that!

Friday, October 22, 2010

new goodies for me!



while shooting product photos for my etsy goodies, i almost always take a couple artsy ones with my phone. you never know when you'll meet someone who wants to see right then and there what kind of items you make. being able to show a photo, is so much quicker then trying to explain it, and then you have the option of emailing it to them as well!

anywho... while shooting a new item yesterday, i decided to also take a couple shots of my two new favorite jewelry scores. i've been wearing these two necklaces interchangeably for the past week and i just LOVE 'em!



i did a little post about this arrow lariat from chainchainchained not too long ago, and am now so very happy to say that i am the proud owner of it! it's so amazingly unique and i heart it big time! thank you so much again regina :)



my other find is from gwendelicious, whom i've purchased from before, and i can't say enough good things about this necklace. the chain is incredible, the knife is badass, and it makes me feel uber tough when i wear it!







i'm just realizing, now that i have these pictured together, that these are both tiny weapons. hmmm... perhaps i won't look too much into that :)


Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger richelle jean said...

love the necklaces and love barkley below this post. :)

October 23, 2010 at 4:02 AM  
Blogger Diana Mieczan said...

I really love the arrow lariat necklace...Such a beautifully artistic images,sweetie
Happy Sunday, hope its relaxing
Hugs

October 24, 2010 at 11:27 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home