This page has moved to a new address.

baby madness...

Monkey & Squirrel - Charlotte NC Photographer: baby madness...

Monkey & Squirrel - Charlotte NC Photographer

I'm Jenn, a stay at home/work at home mama to Penny, wife to Evan, and daughter, sister, and friend to a lot more. I absolutely love capturing beautiful every day moments from behind my lens, and I'm doing my best to do just that!

Friday, October 8, 2010

baby madness...

it would appear as though i've hit that age when all of your friends start popping out tiny little bundles. currently 3 of my gal friends, as well as my sister-in-law, are all expecting. while evan and i are definitely holding off on the baby making a bit longer, i must admit i'm pretty stoked for the day that i get to dress up my own little nugget in some sweet bad ass duds!








come on... would you mess with this little girl?


Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

OH MY GOD! _ these lil one's are too much! - i have a Niece but she's SO picky with what she wears - i wish i had more control over her clothes - her Mom is a plain Jane so that also interfeers with the 'fashionable' me ..

PS --> ~Join In on the Necklace Give-Away Here~

*kiss kiss*
Happy Weekend!
Erika @ ~Tiptoe Butterfly~

October 8, 2010 at 1:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home