This page has moved to a new address.

photography love...

Monkey & Squirrel - Charlotte NC Photographer: photography love...

Monkey & Squirrel - Charlotte NC Photographer

I'm Jenn, a stay at home/work at home mama to Penny, wife to Evan, and daughter, sister, and friend to a lot more. I absolutely love capturing beautiful every day moments from behind my lens, and I'm doing my best to do just that!

Friday, September 17, 2010

photography love...

i stumbled upon Melissa Madisons flickr photostream the other day and it was love at first sight. after browsing through a few pages i saw that she has some of my favorite pics i've ever seen of our friends band, the avett brothers. thought i would share the love...
























side note... about 4 minutes after this last photo was taken my husband proposed. i got a little teary eyed when i found this one.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Diana Mieczan said...

OMG...How sweet...I would so frame that photo and keep it forever:) awww
Great images:)
Happy Friday,sweetie

September 17, 2010 at 10:54 AM  
Blogger monkeyandsquirrel said...

that's a fabulous idea! i do believe i'll have to do that :)

September 17, 2010 at 11:53 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home