This page has moved to a new address.

bundle up!

Monkey & Squirrel - Charlotte NC Photographer: bundle up!

Monkey & Squirrel - Charlotte NC Photographer

I'm Jenn, a stay at home/work at home mama to Penny, wife to Evan, and daughter, sister, and friend to a lot more. I absolutely love capturing beautiful every day moments from behind my lens, and I'm doing my best to do just that!

Monday, September 27, 2010

bundle up!

well it's official... autumn is upon us here in NC! yesterday was a cool, grey, and rainy 68 degrees, and it was amazing! that's not to say that we won't see another visit from old man summer (after all it was just 96 degrees on saturday), but i'm ready to bring on the fall!

on my always ongoing quest to find the perfect fall/winter hat (it's super tough when you have short hair), i came across this one absolutely amazing brand. de*nada is just chock full of perfect chilly weather accessories. this first hat here is calling my name! i mean seriously, how adorable is that little pom pom!!!














i know these goodies would keep me toasty all winter long...

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home