This page has moved to a new address.

roller coasters? yes please!

Monkey & Squirrel - Charlotte NC Photographer: roller coasters? yes please!

Monkey & Squirrel - Charlotte NC Photographer

I'm Jenn, a stay at home/work at home mama to Penny, wife to Evan, and daughter, sister, and friend to a lot more. I absolutely love capturing beautiful every day moments from behind my lens, and I'm doing my best to do just that!

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

roller coasters? yes please!

the mr. and i are heading out of town for a few days to go meet up with some of my family in williamsburg, va. what's in williamsburg you ask? well busch gardens of course! roller coasters, ferris wheel, swings, cotton candy, and water slides here we come!



hope everyone enjoys the rest of their week. i'll be back on monday... wooohoooo!


photo found on flickr...

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Diana Mieczan said...

That sounds like a fun place...Have a wonderful time and see you Monday:)

Kisses

August 18, 2010 at 6:24 AM  
Blogger Miss Val's Creations said...

Sounds like tons of fun! I have not been there since I was a kid!

August 18, 2010 at 10:42 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home