This page has moved to a new address.

family fun...

Monkey & Squirrel - Charlotte NC Photographer: family fun...

Monkey & Squirrel - Charlotte NC Photographer

I'm Jenn, a stay at home/work at home mama to Penny, wife to Evan, and daughter, sister, and friend to a lot more. I absolutely love capturing beautiful every day moments from behind my lens, and I'm doing my best to do just that!

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

family fun...

hola folks! it's so good to be back home after a fabulous little family getaway. i miss my fam like crazy at all times, and these little visits seem to hit the spot every time! hope everyone had a wonderful weekend... here are a few shots from my fun filled one :)



carousel...



swings... one of my favorite things in life!



swingin' with the niece...



baby swings for my youngest niece...



odd animal excrement exhibit at the museum...



little niece splashing around...



evan and i so sad to be going home...


aren't vacations just the best thing ever!

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Diana Mieczan said...

Looks like you had a wonderful time...I love the little cutie:)
Kisses my dear!

August 24, 2010 at 11:20 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home