This page has moved to a new address.

10 weeks...

Monkey & Squirrel - Charlotte NC Photographer: 10 weeks...

Monkey & Squirrel - Charlotte NC Photographer

I'm Jenn, a stay at home/work at home mama to Penny, wife to Evan, and daughter, sister, and friend to a lot more. I absolutely love capturing beautiful every day moments from behind my lens, and I'm doing my best to do just that!

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

10 weeks...


eeeep... my baby's got 10 whole weeks under her belt! things here are starting to get lots of fun now. penny is much more responsive, and quite generous with her smiles. i swear she's going to laugh any day now. we get these goofy squeaks from her that want to turn into a giggle so very badly. i secretly think she's holding out just to keep me doing ridiculous things in an effort to get that chuckle. she's a silly little bird indeed!

i still have yet to figure out how to get anything major done with a baby in our house. cleaning happens in the 20 or so free minutes i have a day, so needless to say this place is looking rough. but she's only young once right? and the laundry will still be here tomorrow. i know eventually i'll find that balance, so i'm not too worried about it. but in the meantime, who wants to come clean my house?!?!

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Jenn said...

She's precious, and you are completely right.. she's only this young once! The housework stuff can wait, but I'd be glad to come over and do a little house cleaning for you! Us mommys have to stick together, right?

http://www.pinkdiary.org

March 14, 2012 at 12:32 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home