This page has moved to a new address.

weekly bean update

Monkey & Squirrel - Charlotte NC Photographer: weekly bean update

Monkey & Squirrel - Charlotte NC Photographer

I'm Jenn, a stay at home/work at home mama to Penny, wife to Evan, and daughter, sister, and friend to a lot more. I absolutely love capturing beautiful every day moments from behind my lens, and I'm doing my best to do just that!

Sunday, January 1, 2012

weekly bean update


happy new years friends! we are officially on baby watch 2012 over here. my blood pressure has been a bit high as of late, so i've been put on modified bed rest until penny arrives. so that means lots of reading, naps, and episodes of lost. really not all that bad when you think about it. i'm hoping she comes all on her own some time in the next couple days, otherwise they're talking about inducing... which i really don't want! penny will be here soon though one way or another, and i can't wait to meet her!

i hope everyone had a fabulous new years eve and that your 2012 is off to a great start. now back to kicking up these feet for me. hopefully i'll have a baby update for y'all soon!!!

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Stitch Machine said...

Take it easy girl! plenty of time to work later!

January 6, 2012 at 1:29 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home