This page has moved to a new address.

beach bound baby!

Monkey & Squirrel - Charlotte NC Photographer: beach bound baby!

Monkey & Squirrel - Charlotte NC Photographer

I'm Jenn, a stay at home/work at home mama to Penny, wife to Evan, and daughter, sister, and friend to a lot more. I absolutely love capturing beautiful every day moments from behind my lens, and I'm doing my best to do just that!

Wednesday, September 5, 2012

beach bound baby!


today penny and i are driving out to the beach to spend a few glorious days with our toes in the sand. papa will ride out tomorrow and meet us there, and we are all pretty darn stoked about it. i can not wait to see penny splash around in the ocean, and listen to the waves crash on the shore. it's making me sleepy just thinking about all the relaxing that's about to come our way. better go and get me some coffee though, because i still have a 4 hour drive ahead of me!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home