This page has moved to a new address.

is anybody there?

Monkey & Squirrel - Charlotte NC Photographer: is anybody there?

Monkey & Squirrel - Charlotte NC Photographer

I'm Jenn, a stay at home/work at home mama to Penny, wife to Evan, and daughter, sister, and friend to a lot more. I absolutely love capturing beautiful every day moments from behind my lens, and I'm doing my best to do just that!

Monday, August 27, 2012

is anybody there?


well hello there friends, long time no chat! as you may have noticed, lately i just haven't been able to keep up with this little corner of the internet that i've carved out for myself. i feel pretty bad about it, but my days are quite busy, and something had to give. obviously it was this. but good news is that you can keep up with the daily adventures of our little lady HERE. so come on over and say hello if you like!

also, my blog isn't going anywhere and i'll still be posting here when time allows :)

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger megan saltzman said...

Hello, I am the one who purchased the green monkey on Etsy.com. I received it today, thanks so much. I DO love it! And apologies for not responding to your previous emails, I switched countries and email accounts recently!

All the best with your creations (and adorable cherub!)
Megan S.
PS- I just now registered on Etsy, so I couldn't figure out how to leave you feedback there...

August 28, 2012 at 3:12 PM  
Blogger megan saltzman said...

PS- Ah! The nails and screws are green! Love them, thank you!
And thanks for the red striped washi tape. I spend a couple months a year in Japan because my love is there, and I have a collection of this tape : )

August 28, 2012 at 3:17 PM  
Blogger monkeyandsquirrel said...

awww thanks so much megan. that's super sweet of you to leave me a little note here. i'm so glad you love the monkey and that he's got a great new home now!

August 29, 2012 at 8:57 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home