This page has moved to a new address.

skippin' town!

Monkey & Squirrel - Charlotte NC Photographer: skippin' town!

Monkey & Squirrel - Charlotte NC Photographer

I'm Jenn, a stay at home/work at home mama to Penny, wife to Evan, and daughter, sister, and friend to a lot more. I absolutely love capturing beautiful every day moments from behind my lens, and I'm doing my best to do just that!

Friday, July 27, 2012

skippin' town!


tomorrow morning bright and early, penny and i, along with her gaga & pop pop, are hitting the road for busch gardens in williamsburg, va! we'll be meeting up with my brother, sister, friends, and quite a few of penny's cousins. good times are sure to follow!

sadly though evan isn't able to join us because his work just doesn't allow the time away right now. pictures like the one above from last weekend make me so sad that he's not going to be there with us. why can't we just win that dang lottery already so that we can concentrate on living life without that pesky thing called money that always gets in the way.

papa bear, we'll miss you more then you can know...

ps... you can follow along with our adventure on instagram is you so desire!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home