This page has moved to a new address.

recently... according to my iphone

Monkey & Squirrel - Charlotte NC Photographer: recently... according to my iphone

Monkey & Squirrel - Charlotte NC Photographer

I'm Jenn, a stay at home/work at home mama to Penny, wife to Evan, and daughter, sister, and friend to a lot more. I absolutely love capturing beautiful every day moments from behind my lens, and I'm doing my best to do just that!

Tuesday, July 24, 2012

recently... according to my iphone


days at home with this sweet girl just keep getting better and better. i'm one lucky mama for sure!

*currently penny is sitting on the floor next to me "watching" her very first disney movie. we opted for lady & the tramp to start her off. she's pretty into it!


Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger bron @ baby space said...

so much sweetness :)

July 24, 2012 at 7:14 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home