This page has moved to a new address.

i've got a bit of OCD... what's it to ya!

Monkey & Squirrel - Charlotte NC Photographer: i've got a bit of OCD... what's it to ya!

Monkey & Squirrel - Charlotte NC Photographer

I'm Jenn, a stay at home/work at home mama to Penny, wife to Evan, and daughter, sister, and friend to a lot more. I absolutely love capturing beautiful every day moments from behind my lens, and I'm doing my best to do just that!

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

i've got a bit of OCD... what's it to ya!


just wanted to share this little peek into my obsessive picture taking habit. seriously, my phone has never before told me so often that i was out of space for any more pictures. oh penny, you are one well documented child!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home