This page has moved to a new address.

NY... as seen from my iphone

Monkey & Squirrel - Charlotte NC Photographer: NY... as seen from my iphone

Monkey & Squirrel - Charlotte NC Photographer

I'm Jenn, a stay at home/work at home mama to Penny, wife to Evan, and daughter, sister, and friend to a lot more. I absolutely love capturing beautiful every day moments from behind my lens, and I'm doing my best to do just that!

Thursday, May 31, 2012

NY... as seen from my iphone


penny's first trip to NY was a pretty darn good one if i do say so myself... and yes, i do! she did really well on the plane, with the exception of some really bad gas caused by the pressure on the way home. sorry to the folks traveling with us who just wanted some peace and quite. penny needed to get the farts out, and y'all were gonne hear about it from her! she got to meet all of her cousins on my side of the family, and even a second cousin too! she had lots of firsts, like sitting in a high chair for the first time, and her first nap in a pack-n-play! my heart was quite full watching her with all of my family, and it makes me a little sad that she doesn't get to see them all more often.

here are some favorite moments from our trip. naturally i forgot my camera, so these are all iphone shots...


 until next time ny... xoxo


Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home