This page has moved to a new address.

music monday!

Monkey & Squirrel - Charlotte NC Photographer: music monday!

Monkey & Squirrel - Charlotte NC Photographer

I'm Jenn, a stay at home/work at home mama to Penny, wife to Evan, and daughter, sister, and friend to a lot more. I absolutely love capturing beautiful every day moments from behind my lens, and I'm doing my best to do just that!

Monday, January 31, 2011

music monday!

it is highly likely that many of you have already seen this crazy adorable little video, but i thought i would share it anyway. i'm just so amazed at how it's spread far and wide in just one month! it now has more views then the songs original video... and for good reason too! if you haven't yet seen it, enjoy!



my favorite part- when she says "one day i'm gonna whistle?"
evans favorite part- when she can't help but yawn while singing right at the very end. so cute!

happy monday friends... hope this brings you a smile :)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home