This page has moved to a new address.

music monday continued...

Monkey & Squirrel - Charlotte NC Photographer: music monday continued...

Monkey & Squirrel - Charlotte NC Photographer

I'm Jenn, a stay at home/work at home mama to Penny, wife to Evan, and daughter, sister, and friend to a lot more. I absolutely love capturing beautiful every day moments from behind my lens, and I'm doing my best to do just that!

Monday, October 18, 2010

music monday continued...

this song... i've had it on repeat much of the morning. it's one of those songs that you want to listen to super loud on headphones while pressing them against your ears because you just can't get enough! or maybe that's just me?




anyone else have one of those songs that you just want to inject into your brain and have playing all day? me... i have quite a few!


Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home