This page has moved to a new address.

hoodie love!

Monkey & Squirrel - Charlotte NC Photographer: hoodie love!

Monkey & Squirrel - Charlotte NC Photographer

I'm Jenn, a stay at home/work at home mama to Penny, wife to Evan, and daughter, sister, and friend to a lot more. I absolutely love capturing beautiful every day moments from behind my lens, and I'm doing my best to do just that!

Friday, October 15, 2010

hoodie love!

i was reading all my favorite blogs this morning and sipping on some coffee, when out of nowhere that feeling of warm fuzzy love came over me. mrs. french of bliss did a little post about comfy loungewear and this super sweet hoodie from anthropology was one of twelve on her list.




i'm not one to splurge on fancy dresses or expensive shoes... but treating myself to a super comf hoodie, well now that's something i can get into. it's even in my current favorite color!!!




sadly though my wallet situation won't allow for such treats. so santa, if you can hear me, please fill my stocking with this!


Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Diana Mieczan said...

I know what you mean..I am all about comfy too and this hoodie is adorable:)
Happy Friday
Kisses

October 15, 2010 at 12:28 PM  
Blogger blue moss said...

love this hoodie...and so many other comfy things at anthro...
saw your comment back on the alternative selections on traci's blog and decided to pop over for a visit....
love your blog and your etsy shop
michelle

October 15, 2010 at 5:25 PM  
Blogger monkeyandsquirrel said...

awww thanks so much michelle! i was just reading your blog and it's awesome too :) that kate spade jacket you posted about is aaaaa-mazing!

October 15, 2010 at 9:26 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home