This page has moved to a new address.

barkley discovers fall...

Monkey & Squirrel - Charlotte NC Photographer: barkley discovers fall...

Monkey & Squirrel - Charlotte NC Photographer

I'm Jenn, a stay at home/work at home mama to Penny, wife to Evan, and daughter, sister, and friend to a lot more. I absolutely love capturing beautiful every day moments from behind my lens, and I'm doing my best to do just that!

Saturday, November 7, 2009

barkley discovers fall...





big pile of leaves = happy puppy!

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger My Owl Barn said...

Very cute!

November 10, 2009 at 4:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

what a cutie! looks so happy! Glad to find your blog and Etsy store.... fantastic stuff!

November 10, 2009 at 11:23 PM  
Blogger leahlove said...

THESE PICTURES ARE ADORABLE!

November 23, 2009 at 5:14 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home